What is Beacon?
Beacon is an on-line management system, supported
by the Third Age Trust, specifically for local U3A's. We use Beacon to
manage our Membership Records, Groups and Venues information, overall
Calendar and to send blind emails to members.
If you are a
current member of our U3A, you can
update your membership details, and renew your membership (if now due)
on the Members' Portal
To access this:- supply your membership number, first and last names,
postcode and email address by clicking on the link
You can use the Members' Portal to:
- Check and, if necessary, update your personal contact
details. This includes addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and
emergency contact information. You are asked to do this whenever your
information changes or at least once a year.
- See the contact details
for group coordinators.
-The Groups' Timetable can be viewed
- Upload a photo.
How to Log On to the Portal
You will need your membership number and other personal contact details.
If you get an error when logging on check that:
- Your membership number is correct (it's printed on your membership
- Your forename and surname are spelt correctly and you haven't
mistakenly entered a blank space after one or both of them
- Your postcode is correct, with a blank space between the two sections
- You haven't entered any capital letters in your email address
- You haven't copied and pasted, or use auto-fill, to complete any of
the fields. This may work on some computers but it doesn't always, so
it's best to type the information each time.
If you still can't log on please email the Membership Secretary here.